[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10327: [felogin] redirecting to referer does not work

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Tue Oct 13 17:37:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> i needed a small adjustment, as t3lib_div::removeArrayEntryByValue isn't
>  possible to remove null, so i had to implode / trimExplode to achieve it.
>
> v4 is attached - this bugfix was sponsored by a client, where it was
> used in his site, so tested successfully.
>
> vg Steffen

I just tested it and got an error. This may be because the patch did not
apply cleanly and I tried adjusting the code manually or it may be a
real bug:

I have on page http://stardustdev/index.php?id=42 a link to the login
form --> http://stardustdev/index.php?id=44
The login form then tries to perform the redirect after login to
http://stardustdev/http%3A%2F%2Fstardustdev%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D42 which
is wrong for obvious reasons.

(Perhaps it's because I'm using "stardustdev" as domain on my local
server...)

Best regards,

Susanne

--