[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12169: Sitemap: Recently updated pages broken

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 12 12:37:14 CEST 2009

Hi,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12169

Branches: Trunk (have to check older verions too)

the Sitemap with Menu type "Recently updated pages" does nothing show in
the Frontend. I selected the root page as starting point, but there are
no updates of pages shown.

Same happen when using it from TS, try:
page.100 = HMENU
page.100 {
	special = updated
	special {
		value = 1
		mode = tstamp
		depth = 5
		maxAge = 3600*24*300
		limit = 5
	}
	wrap = <div class="updated">|</div>
	1 = TMENU
	1.NO.stdWrap.cObject = COA
	1.NO.stdWrap.cObject {
		1 = TEXT
		1.field = title
		1.wrap = <h3>|</h3>
	}

}

Solution:
parameter 'pidInList' is hardcoded to 0, which leeds to query part "AND
pages.pid IN (0) which is obviously wrong.

I solved it with
$pidInList = $idList ? '0,' . $idList : '0';

which gives the correct result.
I also cleaned up with CGL this part of the menu and replaced vars like
$bA with $beginAtList for better reading.

vg Steffen