[TYPO3-core] RFC #12200: <input> placed outside <form> in screen "Dependency Error"

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 11 23:43:19 CEST 2009

Hi Stefffen,

this "hack" shows the problem of the "form-design" of BE-Modules. They
are built for only one form for complete module.

EM shows the case that many different forms are needed. I remember this
when i fixed the nested forms problem in EM. There is no real
formwrapping support from template, we should change that in 4.4

Until then we need fix for now, so i'm unhappy +1 by reading, testing
will follow soon.

vg Steffen