[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12168: Empty line in general header comment

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun Oct 11 22:15:19 CEST 2009

>> Example for test:
>> config.headerComment = HELLO WORLD, I'M TYPOSCRIPT :)
>>
>> result in HTML:
>>
>> <!--
>> HELLO WORLD, I'M TYPOSCRIPT :)
>>
>> This website is powered by TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!
>> TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework initially
>> created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.
>> TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2009 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are
>> copyright of their respective owners.
>> Information and contribution at http://typo3.com/ and
>> http://typo3.org/ -->

But this is the desired result.
There should be an empty line between individual comments and the original
TYPO3 copyright notice to separate this official notice clearly from the
rest of the comment(s).
But there's still a bug, since the empty line should only be there if there
really is an individual comment.

So -1 by reading.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian