[TYPO3-core] RFC #12138: Use flashmessages to display messages from tcemain

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Oct 11 20:45:35 CEST 2009

hi,

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> ok, it's also possible to reproduce this with the list module when
> pasting content to the rootpage with the contextmenu in the pagetree.
>
> The strange thing is: technically this should not be possible because
> diplaying the message flushes also the message queue.
>
> I'll investigate this.

"technically not be possible" is not the truth. It IS actually possible
that both frame are reloaded at literally the same time. Happens in 9 of
10 tries here on my machine. But this is not caused by the patch.
The solution for this is quite easy: simply prevent the navframes from
showing flashmessages.

see:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12188

the other problem with the lost pageID is not caused by this patch,
also. it happens also without the patch.
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12191

greets
rupert