[TYPO3-core] RFC #12180: Speedup t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordPath by using rootline cache

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat Oct 10 19:54:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix / Speed improvement

Branches: trunk

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12180

Problem:
t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordPath() calculates its own rootline instead of using
the (cached one) from BEgetRootLine()

Solution:
use t3lib_BEfunc::BEgetRootLine()

Note: It would be important for me to be sure, somedy with versioning
experience checked this patch.
I wasn't able to check weather [#VEP#] is correctly outputted, as I don't
know, how to get a Versioning Entry Point

It would be nice, if sb. (Rupert? :)) could measure, if this patch really
has a positive effect on BE speed. At least it simplifies the code.

Regards
Steffen