[TYPO3-core] RFC #12138: Use flashmessages to display messages from tcemain

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Oct 9 17:16:17 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> Susanne Moog schrieb:
>> fast work ;) but:
>>
>> Is it normal, that the flash messages now get displayed on top of both
>> the page tree and the right content area? Looks somewhat strange to me.
>
> that should not be the case, but I have a guess where this comes from.
> What did you do to get this message?

I cut content (page module, click on item, cut) and tried pasting it to
the root level, this results in the messages:

1: Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where this table,
tt_content, is not allowed

1: Attempt to move record '' (tt_content:15) without having permissions
to insert.

Displayed on top of both frames.
(should both be "1:" btw?)

HTH,