[TYPO3-core] RFC #12099: Replace "Warning: filemtime(): stat failed" with a nice error message

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 8 23:50:33 CEST 2009

hi Steffen,

good idea in general. But I miss a warning when I eg. open a text/w
image element on the general tab.

how about showing the warning(s) on top of the form?

With my patch for a changed Flashmessages API
(http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12154) this is possible quite easy
and would look like this:

t3lib_MessageQueue::addMessage($flashMessage);

instead of adding the message to the output of befunc::thumbCode() it is
added to the message queue and rendered on top of the form.

greets
rupert