[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10467: AJAX relogin does not work

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 8 21:51:42 CEST 2009

Rupert Germann schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> 3) 120 sec showing the counter (for 30 sec) is too much, it can happen
>> that you relogin while you're logged in. I choosed 35 sec, which is
>> counter + 5 sec buffer.

it seems not to be so easy. I have the patch running for a while now and
in 50% of the cases the "stay logged in" button just restarts the counter.
The 120 sec before were the double of the logincheck interval. If you
change the buffer time for the counter it's also required to change the
logincheck interval accordingly.
I changed it back to 120sec locally and all works as it should.
So I suggest to leave the 120sec as it is.

greets
rupert