[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10467: AJAX relogin does not work

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 8 15:12:27 CEST 2009

hi,

fixed some more bugs:
1. the logout buttons in both windows point to the same site now
(logout.php)
2. the progressControl was not resetted on "stay logged in"
3. timer was not restarted on "stay logged in"
4. js error: "this.startTimer is not a function"  when clicking the
close button in loginformWindow
5. js error: "Ext.getCmp("login_username") is undefined" when clicking
the close button in loginformWindow (occurs only if 4. is fixed)

the attached patch v4 solves this issues.

besides the problems with rsaauth, openID and phpMyadmin I found a new
issue:
If I have 2 Browser windows from the same BE open, the re-login works
only in that window in which I logged in initially. The other window
tells me "password not correct".

greets
rupert