[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #8875

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Oct 7 10:47:51 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> Could you please in future posts a) add a more descriptive subject (the bug number alone isn't very
> helpful) and b) attach the files in question (usually diffs, but in your case wrong image and
> corrected image for reference).

Hello Martin!

The TYPO3-Logo in the top-left corner of the BE does not have the
correct background color. You do not see this very easily, as the
background of the top-area is a very light gray "#fefefe". And the
background color of the current logo is simply white "#ffffff".

I did a check of the color of the top-bar right now. And it seems quite
strange. Firefox does not color the background uniquely in "#fefefe"
like defined, but rather has some kind of "noise" like "#fdfefe",
"#fcfdfd", "#feffff", "#fafbfc" ...

Do not ask me why firefox is doing this, or if it is just my "X".
Altough this runs at 24-bit color depth. So this should not be a problem.

So I think this is an firefox issue, and I do not know if we can address
this problem at all, as we can't make the typo3-logo "alpha
transparency" as this is not handled by IE<7 and in the 4.2 branch.

So sorry for bothering. This RFC can get seen as closed.

greets,
Bernhard