[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #8875

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Oct 6 15:06:04 CEST 2009

Bernhard Kraft schrieb:

> But for some reason the logo is not correct in current versions of
> TYPO3. I will recommit the image from the bugtracker entry to trunk and
> 4.2 if noone objects??

I just skyped with Steffen, he commited this only to "trunk" which at
this time was already separated from the 4.2branch.

He told me that Ingo is very restrictive adding "non-functional" patches
to the 4.2 branch. So is it ok for you Ingo to add this fix to 4.2 or
shall we simply leave the wrong image in the header of the BE of 4.2 branch.

greets,
Bernhard