[TYPO3-core] RFC: #10467: AJAX relogin does not work

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 4 18:20:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Branches: trunk

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10467

Many noticed that the relogin feature is broken since some time.
Looking to this issue the feature was a horrible mixture of old
refreshLogin, prototype and ExtJS.

So i refactored the complete feature and rewrote it in pure ExtJS code.
I removed all unused vars (like the busy object). This one is still
available when using old interface, with backend.php it's no longer needed.

Now the feature (relogin) is working again. I also fixed some label
updates (like the progress bar) and reduced the form to password field
only (relogin means same BE_USER, so no need to enter username again).
There is still the logout feature if you want to login with other account.

vg Steffen