[TYPO3-core] TYPO3 4.3 beta1

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Oct 1 09:37:55 CEST 2009

Hi Olly,

>> the release of TYPO3 4.3 beta1 is scheduled for next Friday, September
>> 18th 2009. Please make sure to have your things finished until
>> Wednesday, September 16th 2009. Thus, we have some days for checking and
>> testing before the beta release gets packaged.
>>
>> Major features that are not in the Core until that time, will be
>> postponed. So, we won't wait anymore for things like that.
>>
>> Thanks!
>
> Now that the major features have been integrated to the Core, TYPO3 4.3
> beta1 will be packaged today.

Great! Would be very good to have #12071 in before packaging as it
allows FE editing to work when using DBAL (I mean "as well as with
MySQL). You would need a new tag on svn:externals for it to integrate
the tiny change I committed to make #12071 work but I can do this
whenever is fine for you today (before noon, after...)

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Leader