[TYPO3-core] Updated TSref in SVN

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Nov 29 23:43:50 CET 2009

Hi all,

I finished updating the TSref with all the new stuff for TYPO3 4.3. You
can grab a copy from the repository [1].

I would quite like all developers who contributed some feature to check
what I entered in the TSref, so that we have a double check. This is
particularly true for the pageRenderer stuff, which was a pretty hefty bit.

You can check out what was added in the wiki [2], if unsure. As you will
see the layout is completely screwed out (the wiki adds tons of empty
lines), so it's rather hard to read. I've no idea what the problem, so I
don't know how to solve it either.

Please send me your feedback.

--

Francois Suter