[TYPO3-core] RFC #9683: Store OpenID information in database instead of using the filesystem

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Nov 26 21:43:10 CET 2009

Hi.

On 26.11.2009 21:20 Francois Suter wrote:
> Dmitry, can you maybe look at the patch that solved bug #12706 to see if
> there's the same problem with your code? I didn't check anything, I'm
> just pointing to a possible clue.

I did some more tests and it now seems that OpenID also does not work
with file storage for me. I am sorry, but this is weird.

It has nothing to do with the patch of #12706. That was a
misconfiguration of a file path due to wrong constant use. This part has
been replaced by DB storage of Dmitrys patch.

Has anyone an advice how to debug OpenID? I don't have the time ATM to
dig into the source code. Just some starting points.

I'd really like to get this into 4.3.

--
cheers,
Steffen