[TYPO3-core] RFC #9683: Store OpenID information in database instead of using the filesystem

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Nov 26 15:15:52 CET 2009

Hi.

On 26.11.2009 13:40 Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> say. It does not set up any redirections, so I have no idea why they
> happen at your installation.

The OpenID procedure is:
1) login at TYPO3 site
2) you get directed to a login of your OpenID provider.
3) after sucessfull login, you get referred back to TYPO3 backend

step 3 fails at my site. I don't get into the backend, but to the
mentioned URL.

This behaviour seems to happen when login does not work.

We had that before: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12706
I was not the only one with the described result.

--
cheers,
Steffen

TYPO3 Blog: http://www.t3node.com/