[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12699: Upgrade backend login to match t3skin

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Nov 24 22:57:51 CET 2009

Am 23.11.2009, 11:02 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Kamper <info at sk-typo3.de>:

> Hi,
>
> i already provided a version2 of the patch which fix 2 minors:
> 1) hover color + hover underline for openID link
> 2) raised input fontsize to 14px which fits excellent in input field.
>
> see attached patch.
>
> Also the link to "What is openID" is empty and should point to somewhere
> useful.

In principle I'm of the same opinion. I can't imagine the font-size is
sufficient from HCI aspects. I consider it as really too small.
The orange hover doesn't fit IMHO.

Of course, everybody has its own point of view. I think Olly (and maybe
Jens) should decide, what of our suggestions he implements... has of
course time till final.

Steffen