[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12699: Upgrade backend login to match t3skin

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Nov 24 22:38:14 CET 2009

Hi,

> sry but I'm not able to login anymore after the checkout using rsa...

I upgraded a 4.1.x version to latest dev and am not able to login
anymore, too. I tried setting the authentication method in install tool
to "empty", "normal" and "rsa", but none is working. I also created a
new BE-admin via install tool, but it doesn't work either.
It seems to login correctly, but immediately is logging the user out
again and redirects to the login screen (without error message or
something).
I'm not sure if it's related to the new login screen or if it's a
general "upgrade" issue or some other setting I missed to set.

Any clue or hint where to start debugging? Thanks.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch