[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12728: Upgrade ExtJS skin to match t3skin

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Tue Nov 24 17:28:43 CET 2009

Hi guys,

I just had a phone call with Olly, who has just discovered that this
patch causes some strange things in Internet Expolorer.

The issues are:

  1) the bottom bar of the recycler module is very big in IE

  2) for some reason the icons in TCEForms marking required and changed
    fields are mispositioned very far at the top and much too small now
    in IE

  3) the buttons of the relogin box have far too big buttons, which make
    them look broken because presumably a sprite is used to create the
    button

Could anyone come up with fixes to this? Otherwise this will probably be
reverted again Wednesday night and will not be in TYPO3 4.3.

I will now look into issue number 2, and will report back here what I find.

cheers
Ingmar