[TYPO3-core] RFC #12547: Bug: Default paths for Windows are not properly defined

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Nov 24 15:20:36 CET 2009

Hi,

> I also see something like "C:/Programme/Java..." and some more.
> But this patch was just to fix those red warning icons for paths which are
> not present.
> The ones you now still see should all be there. They probably come from
> settings in your environment variables. You should see a green check sign
> next to these paths.

Indeed there is another piece of code above the one being fixed by this
patch that gets paths from the environment, so it may come from there.
BTW it contains that nice comment:

// TODO: how does this work for WIN

;-)

So this needs to be fixed too, but it will be a different RFC (and will
wait till I have a proper Windows setup).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter