[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12699: Upgrade backend login to match t3skin

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Mon Nov 23 13:52:46 CET 2009

Hi.

On 23.11.2009 12:00 Oliver Hader wrote:

> I could not reproduce this with FF 3.5.5 on Mac OS X. OpenID works fine
> and the Caps-Lock warning also appears (see screenshot).

Sorry caps lock message works now, although there are probs with IE7
(see screenshot) All browser caches were cleaned before I tried.

It seems the openid problem is not related to this bug, since it also
does not work in rev 6492.
I could nail down the problem to rev. 6451, which fixed #12455: OpenID
authentication does not work with PHP 5.3

Should I open a new bug for this one?

--
cheers,
Steffen