[TYPO3-core] My apologies to Ingo

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Nov 22 22:24:12 CET 2009

Hi all,

Towards the end of September I had a major clash with Ingo (Renner) on
this very mailing list. I said harsh and insulting things which should
not have been public (and maybe not even private). Actually if someone
had been in my situation and had asked for advice on how to handle it, I
would certainly not have recommended to do what I did.

It took a lot of time for things to settle a bit and for both Ingo and
me to have the opportunity to be in touch again, but we finally had a
long and fruitful discussion. We cleared quite a few misunderstandings.
I could explain what had triggered my anger - which was not totally
unfounded - and get positive answers from Ingo (though I will not speak
for him, of course).

Communication between people is not an easy thing and we can't totally
avoid painful moments. The important thing is to learn from them and
improve, both on a personal level and at community level.

So I hereby apologize to Ingo for what I said and - most importantly -
how I said it.

Peace

--

Francois Suter