[TYPO3-core] RFC #12512: Cannot move multiple records with clipboard

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Nov 20 17:08:48 CET 2009

On Nov 20, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>
>> This is an SVN patch request.
>>
>> Type: Bugfix, nobrainer
>>
>> Bugtracker reference:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12512
>>
>> Branch: Trunk (at least) but I guess this bug is present in all
>> branches
>>
>> Problem:
>> When trying to move multiple records (e.g. news categories, but NOT
>> pages) for a sysfolder/page to another one using clipboard #1-#3, the
>> paste operation dies with a parsing error in the where clause.
>>
>> Only first record is actually moved, the others stay in the original
>> sysfolder.
>>
>> When moving a single record with clipboard #1-#3, the error occurs
>> but
>> record is moved anyway.
>
> I cannot reproduce that. I could move multiple records (tt_content)
> using clipboards #1-#3 with no problem. This has always worked. Is it
> only bogus with translations, as your patch might suggest?

I could replicate the problem here using PostgreSQL,
and the patch solves the problem.

			regards, Ries van Twisk

- Join us on #TYPO3 on freenode | irc://chat.freenode.net/#typo3

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk