[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug #12676: Validation issue in sysext opendocs: Missing htmlspecialchars of href parameter

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 20 02:12:49 CET 2009

Hi,

Christian Kuhn schrieb:
> Hey,
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>>> Bugtracker references:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12676
>>>
>>> Problem: The opendocs module doesn't validate
>>>
>>> Solution: Add a htmlspecialchars to href parameters
>> hm - i already have this in a open RFC here in list. Please look before
>> to prevent duplicates.
>
> Ah, missed your #12676 , my bad. You fix it a bit differently (bound
> directly to the href). Should I revert this one?

i would say yes and vote for #12548.
We should do it always the same way: building the links and HSC on print.

This also shows why we need a link API for BE as all the links are build
manually which is not nice and error proned. Usink a link class, set
properties and render the link would do also the HSC stuff.

vg Steffen