[TYPO3-core] RFC #12650: Labels for calcAge: Singular/Plural

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 18 12:35:09 CET 2009

Hi Bernard,

some remarks:

the patch shows the strange thing that labels are passed as param. Why
don't we simple don't use this parameter and fetch the core label for
ages in function, setting label param to deprecated? Would make more
sense to use
<label index="labels.minutesHoursDaysYears">min| hrs| days| yrs</label>
<label index="labels.minutesHoursDaysYears.singular">min| hr| day|
yr</label>

Why are the labels such cryptic? I would prefer
minutes | hours | days | years - is it too long for BE labels?

and please use CGL for new code.

vg Steffen