[TYPO3-core] RFC #12648: Introduce t3lib_utility_Http for all constants

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed Nov 18 00:02:47 CET 2009

Hey,

this is a SVN patch request.

Branches: trunk (4.3)

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12648

As discussed it is now time (before we go final with 4.3) to correctly
put t3lib_div::*HTTP_STATUS constants that were introduced during the
development of this major version into a new class t3lib_utility_Http to
provide a future-proof API.

Solution: add a new class t3lib_utility_Http and rewrite all places in
the Core to use the new class.

Notes:
Ingo Renner kindly provided this patch which I am sending to the core list.

All the best,
Benni.