[TYPO3-core] RFC #12644: Documentation: Create a version matrix

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Nov 17 21:29:03 CET 2009

This is a documentation request for the typo3.org website.

Type: Documentation

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12644

Branches: only the typo3.org website

Problem:
We should have a version matrix like
<http://www.symfony-project.org/installation>.

Solution:
Create one.

Notes:
I've attached the contents of the two table content elements. For your
viewing convenience, please create two table content elements on your
local test installation.

I've posted this as an RFC because I'm not completely sure about the PHP
and MySQL version requirements of the different versions.

This still needs some nice styling to look as nice as the Symfony matrix.

After 4.3 has been released, the table needs to be updated.

Oli