[TYPO3-core] RFC #11937: Do not show E_DEPRECATED messages on productive systems

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Tue Nov 17 18:33:38 CET 2009

hi,

I made a new patch which covers now (almost) all occurences of
error_handling() calls in the core and sysexts. I left out adodb and
rtehtmlarea.
I also simplyfied the detection of php 5.3 by using an "if defined"
check on the E_DEPRECATED constant instead of the more expensive
version_compare().

greets
rupert