[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12614: Debug output destroys BE HTML

Ivan Kartolo ivan.kartolo at dkd.de
Tue Nov 17 13:04:38 CET 2009

Hi Steffen

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
 > i will recheck this.
> The idea was that pagerenderer do that at the very end. You're right,
> the problem is that this should be at the end so all content is
> available and all debug calls are already called.
> Now old modules call render function of pageRenderer twice (Header and
> Footer) and both calls are in startPage.
>
> Maybe it's much easier to have both available: debug with echo (old
> style) and debug with flashmessages. Old would be default, and
> flasmessages would be activated in bodymodules, so only mods with
> docheader would use the flashmessages.
>
> vg Steffen

in attachment is an additional patch for template.php, which put the
flash messages at the end of the module. if it's really meaningful to
put the flash messages at the end of a module.... ???

PS: in T3UXW09 I'm doing this stuff (debug output as flash messages).
SQL debug is also shown as flash message (see [1]).

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12598

regards,

--
Ivan Kartolo
Certified TYPO3 Integrator

Want to support the development of Direct Mail?
- Report some bugs (http://bugs.typo3.org)
- Send me patch
- Send me some donation per PayPal to ivan.kartolo(at)gmail(dot)com