[TYPO3-core] RFC #12464: Bug: Reports: Sorting of status collections wrongly relies on localized strings

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Tue Nov 17 01:51:27 CET 2009

Hey,

Francois Suter wrote:
>> Solution:
>> Attached patch corrects that behavior and also makes the difference
>> between primary and secondary status collections more explicit for
>> improved clarity.
>
> Committed to trunk in revision 6415.

This one triggers an exception for me:

#1: PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
tx_reports_reports_Status::sortStatuses() must be an array, null given,
called in
/path/to/trunk/typo3/sysext/reports/reports/class.tx_reports_reports_status.php
on line 100 and defined in
/path/to/trunk/typo3/sysext/reports/reports/class.tx_reports_reports_status.php
line 195

Debugging $statuses "TYPO3 Stystems" is NULL for me, which
$this->sortStatusProviders is unable to handle. Maybe I've messed
something up? Anyone else having this? Didn't dig into this further by
now, but will do tomorrow or so.

Regards
Christian