[TYPO3-core] RFC #12189: Add API functions for cleaning and flushing output buffers

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 16 21:48:42 CET 2009

Hi,

> My fault. I mixed up flush and clear :) Of course you are right. After the flushing of the buffers
> you cannot send any more headers. Use headers_sent() to protect against the warning. Maybe the code
> in t3lib_div should make this check.

I'm not an expert in this, but experience shows that this is true ;-)

I now have tons of warnings like:

Core: Error handler (BE): PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information
- headers already sent by (output started at
/usr/local/src/typo3/TRUNK/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php:5774) in
/usr/local/src/typo3/TRUNK/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php line 5776

when running CLI scripts. Line 5776 of t3lib_div is in method
flushOutputBuffers() and reads:

header('Content-Encoding: None', TRUE);

So it would seem like this line should be removed. Can anyone confirm?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter