[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12614: Debug output destroys BE HTML

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 16 20:13:44 CET 2009

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> Reason could be a "Fatal error" which you are trying to debug by adding
> t3lib::debug statements in your code. With your change, the t3lib::debug
> won't trigger any output, but will hope / expect that the flash
> messagequeue gets rendered. Potentially this is also not true for
> frontend modules.

Sry, i don't get it. With fatal error you won't see it with old debug
too. With exception you'll see exception only.

I tested in all variations, modules with/without docheaders, with
cc_debug, in FE - all worked as expected. So can you give me an example
where it doesn't work? Maybe then i get it ;)

vg Steffen