[TYPO3-core] RFC #7501: Remove Static-Templates from standard installation

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat Nov 14 17:08:03 CET 2009

Hey all,

we just came back to this issue today and I think we also should remove
the references in the Core where this is used, mainly in the
class.t3lib_tstemplate.php (replace these areas with hooks), and in the
Template module where you can create a new empty TypoScript template.

Also, we haven't figured out how these "dependencies" within the
static_templates work (that some need content (default) etc).

All the best,
Benni.