[TYPO3-core] We need more good developer for T3UXW09

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Nov 11 13:07:55 CET 2009

Hi Jens,

> I'm not sure if you heard about it, there
> is a new TYPO3 event which aims for Usability
> improvements for our TYPO3.
>
> I write you because, we still need more good
> developer for T3UXW09. I'm a bit disappointed
> about the amount of developers who hand in an
> application for the event. I really didn't
> expected to ran into this resource problem. ;)
>
> But maybe you could help out?!

I might have joined, but both, date and duration are things that don't
fit in my schedule in the last few weeks before christmas. For me as
self employed dev/designer it's the most stressful time in the year, as
every customer finally realizes that the end of the year is close and
wants stuff to be done/finished immediately or need some special stuff
for xmas.

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch