[TYPO3-core] FYI48: #12544: Clean markup in Extension Manager

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Nov 11 10:44:09 CET 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> .... and the patch
>
> vg Steffen

I agree with the validation changes regarding lookUp and the superfluous
quote ('"') after each skinImg calls. But I still disagree with the
& which will become & after the htmlspecialchars.

Attached is a cleaned up patch. I went through all extension manager
screens I could imagine (installed extensions, deinstalled, went into
info, update config, etc) and cleaned up everything I found. Basically
there were some htmlspecialchar missing (on ext title / author).
Includes also a part of t3lib_tsstyleconfig, because this is used by the
ext manager (Update config).

One thing I couldn't cleanup was the messed up </form><form> stuff that
was really not understandable why it is done this way (probably because
template.php only supports "one form per page").

Another untouched thing is the mailto: links which are wrong (thou not
xhtml invalid) when multiple emails are given (e.g. multiple authors).

Cheers,
Ernesto