[TYPO3-core] FYI48: #12545: t3lib_div::linkThisScript isn't xhtml compatibel

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 10 22:12:12 CET 2009

Hi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> And try yourself, htmlspecialchars isn't correct:
>>
>> $a = 'index.php?id=4&c[bla]=derwahn&x=5&return=last';
>
> Where does that string come from? Is the return=last just an example?
>
> Anyway a string is either encoded or not. Your example has "mixed content" and is therefore invalid.
>
> Masi

in this case i agree as it's composed with script_name and get params.
But hey, i clean up mixed kinds of url generation. I validated HTML
output and believe me i've seen very crappy outputs.
Links are composed at several places with given/saved parts and new
params. As soon we have correct url-building at "all" places, we don't
have mixed, but we don't have this, so mixed content _can_ happen.

vg Steffen