[TYPO3-core] RFC #12415 : t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue doesn't show record title for foreign elements for type group / db

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Mon Nov 9 09:33:44 CET 2009

Hi,

Volker Graubaum schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> this is a SVN patch request.
>
> Type: Bugfix
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12415
>
> Branches: trunk
>
> Problem: the listview (rendered with localRecordList) doesn't display
> the title of the related value(s) if TCA type is group instead of select
>
> solution: implement a better handling in t3lib_BEfunc::getProcessedValue
>
> Greetings Volker

+1 by testing (tested with "General Record Storage Page" [pages] and
with "Starting Point" [tt_content]).

However it seems to break tt_news, as I tested with "related news" and
normally it shows how many news / pages are related and not which ones,
after the patch it doesn't show anything. I guess the value is somehow
preprocessed by tt_news.

Best regards,

Susanne