[TYPO3-core] RFC #12455: OpenID authentication does not work with PHP 5.3

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Sat Nov 7 18:16:15 CET 2009

hi,

I made some more tests with safe_mode ON and different open_basedir
Konfigurations and found some more reference related problems. Seems
that the openID library ist not PHP 5.3 compatible at all.
The new patch should fix all this problems and was tested under:

- xammp windows php 5.3 with safe_mode on and off and with/without
open_basedir. I also set enable_dl off -> still works
- ubuntu with PHP 5.2.4 with(out) open_basedir (didn't manage to get
safe_mode to run).

greets
rupert