[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11950: [Feature]: Support for SSL and absolute Links

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Nov 6 23:46:56 CET 2009

Michael Klapper schrieb:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11950
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> Sometimes it is really helpfull and important to force an link to SSL.
>
> Solution:
> Implement new parameter to tslib_cObj::typolink() to generate links with
> SSL & absoulte path if required.
>
> The attached patch contains the two new parameter "forceAbsoulteUrl" &

Looks like an abuse of t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl() to me. Doesn't cope with protocols other than
http and https (though it doesn't make sense with others). Would use a regexp rather than to strpos
- or at least substr() or strncmp().

> "forceHttps".

Does it make sense to force other protocols as well? Ie name the option "forceProtocol" or simply
"protocol"?

Masi