[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12472: Recycler is missing title + description in the about module

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 5 10:53:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> without looking to your patch it's duplicate to my recycler patch.
>> #12437
>
> This got unnoticed probably because your subject is not very expressive.
> "Recycler produces some scroll bars". But in fact it is a major
> interface cleanup, text changes, etc... Most people will read the
> subject / bug tracker, so it could probably help to be more complete there.
>
> If the issue changed focus from one patch to the next, you should update
> the issue's subject (also in Mantis) accordingly.

true, but too late now.

Now i looked to the patch and it change description for alt_intro.

I would suggest to change "cleaning up the garbage collection" as this
isn't a good description for users. More simple description would be
better, i used this:
The recycler allows you to select any deleted data and undelete it. You
can undelete recursive if the parent of element is deleted too.

Finding a common one would be great, i also would like to have Jeff's
opinion.

vg Steffen