[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12247: absRefPrefix is prefixed with external js files

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 4 10:37:16 CET 2009

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey Steffen,
>
> just something I noticed by reading the patch, please don't use the
> typo3/ directory directly here but the placeholder in TYPO3_mainDir in
> case somebody wants to move typo3/ to typo4 ;-).

yes, i always forget about that, may be because i never saw that someone
does it. And it was not done before with the contrib dir.

Just for the protocol: Using different directory for "typo3" isn't
official but only a hack in init.php, if you manually change that, right?

Here is an update.

vg Steffen