[TYPO3-core] RFC #12429: Method "t3lib_tstemplate::procesIncludes" has misspelled "proces"

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 3 20:15:23 CET 2009

Oliver Hader schrieb:

> Please investigate what that "modifies" should tell us (possibly there
> was something in earlier revisions?). Furthmer please add "public" or
> "protected" to the new method name if you can ensure that the new
> processIncludes() is and will be called only inside that class. Thanks!

I just had a look at revision "20". It was already there at this time
(TYPO3 version 3.6).

I guess it should complete to something like:
------------
Modifies content of member variable arrays "constants", "config" and "editorconfig"

At least this is what it does, it replaces all occurences of the
<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT ...> tag in those array.

About public/protected: There is not a single occurence of visibility designators
in the whole class? Should I still add a "public" to both methods?
(I can not ensure they will only get used in the core ... the processIncludes method
is quite useful and could also get used by someones extensions - mine do not ;)

greets,
Bernhard