[TYPO3-core] RFC #12428: slow t3lib_TSparser::parseSub in 4.3

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 3 19:56:44 CET 2009

Christian Kuhn schrieb:

> -1 for now: I instantly get different fatals with this patch in current
> trunk:

But it works for others (Bartosz Aninowski) and me. Could it be this issue
is not related to my patch, but something else? Do you have another solution?

Without fixing this problem, I guess it would not be a good idea to release
4.3. We need to either remove my patch commited in rev. 5395 or find a solution
for this problem. Under the current situation cached and non-cached pages get
rendered requiring the same amount of time - which is not acceptable.

greets,
Bernhard