[TYPO3-core] RFC #5120 / #8915: SQL parse error in "Who is online" BE list

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 3 00:06:13 CET 2009

Hi,

Here is a friendly REMINDER.

I'm doing all what I can not to bother you anymore with DBAL bugs as I know how it is... This is why I sent RFC #12440.

Now, sometimes, just as with this RFC, I still need some feedback for bugs we (the DBAL team and its surrounded people) find and fix.

This patch can be tested very easily *without any DBAL install at all*!

Please simply apply patch, go to BE module to see who is online and give your +1 by testing as you'll confirm that the module still works as before for your MySQL install. However, this tiny change in
SQL let us, we DBAL users, start to use this module too!

This is a gremlin (easy to spot with RFC number). Please allow this to be closed before beta3.

Thanks very much for your effort in reviewing this patch and helping me make DBAL a bit more usable.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en