[TYPO3-core] RFC: #11229: stdwrap to override image of imageLinkWrap

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Sun May 31 14:57:28 CEST 2009

Hey Georg.

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Type: Feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11229
>
> Branches:
> trunk
>
> Problem:
> currently it is not possible to override the image which is used for
> imageLinkWrap.
>
> This would be nice to have it for e.g. setting a different image in the
> popup. New option "file" is introduced
>
> Solution:
> add stdwrap for the file

So we just have the new property file to override existing img. I can't
imagine a real-world use-case, but the patch is ok.

+1 on reading and testing if you give me an idea where this could be
usefull ;)

Tested with this simple hack:
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.file.override = path_to_img.jpg

Regards
Christian