[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #11211: Exclude items from list view in backend

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Fri May 29 00:35:32 CEST 2009

Christian Müller (Kitsunet) wrote:
> This is an SVN patch request.
>
> Type: New feature
>
> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11211
>
> Branches: trunk
>

> Problem:
> In regard to a question in typo3.english mailing list, I propose to add
> a feature that allows for custom additions to the list view where
> clause, which can be configured via TCA.
>

> Solution:
> Patch adds this feature and introduces:
> $TCA[$table]['ctrl']['listAndWhere']
> which can be used similar to Typoscript andWhere (always start with an AND)
>

> Notes:
> Hope everything is right, because this is my first attempt...
>

> cheers
> Christian

Maybe I did not think long enough about this. In that way the feature
may be really useless because entries that are not shown are not shown
anywhere in the backend, if I am right (only if they are directly
called). So maybe I should add properties for different kind of views
(like list, element browser and so on)? After looking over it I worry
that in class.db_list.inc it affects to many things in backend. What do
you think?