[TYPO3-core] RFC #11207 Hook Request in typo3/class.webPageTree.php -> wrapTitle

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb >] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Thu May 28 13:59:25 CEST 2009

Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
> Hi Georg,
>
> Georg Ringer wrote:
>> Xavier Perseguers schrieb:
>>> How is it supposed to work if multiple hooks are associated?
>>
>> the last wins. this is not unusual.
>
> No, but I dislike it. It would be so easy to get two references of the
> title, one that is the "original" and one that is the version that was
> potentially modified by another hook. This way everybody is happy and
> one may do what it wants in his hook.

We tried passing the params by reference first but for some reason this
did not work.
After n hour with 4 devs we shroud our shoulders and went for the
current way.
I'm open for everything you have in mind, but right now have no idea how
to achieve it :)

P.S. new patch is in the making with Georgs and Ingmars suggestions.

--
TYPO3 certified intregator
T3DD09 Entertainer