[TYPO3-core] RFC #8070 and #11107 image rendering

falcifer falcifer2001 at yahoo.es
Wed May 27 21:13:24 CEST 2009

Hello

Time ago there where published a patch (#8070 http://bugs.typo3.org/
view.php?id=8070 ) that do scalable rendering of images (em, ex and % not
only px). That patch works really well, other people tested it and they
liked it. Today that patch it's still pending.
Recently, there were published another patch (#11107 http://
bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11107), this patch it's assigned but it has px
hardcoded inside.
I think that would be great and necesary to have a really flexible "text
with image" and cosider both patches for 4.3 If the development continues
and #8070 isnt applied then, when we need it, we will have to refactor it
completely.

Kind Regards