[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6039: TCA group -> file absolute path without uploadfolder (extended)

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Wed May 27 11:43:26 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen, Hi Devs,

Some more notes on 'internal_type' => 'file_reference':

1. Would be great to preset a folder (or restrict
    to a specific folder) with e.g.
  	referencepath = 'fileadmin/myimages'
         (or also uploadpath could be used for this)
    That starts the filebrowser with this path
    and only allows access to this path and below.

2. Would be great to have an option to get the
    'Browse and Upload'-line like in normal 'file'-type:
    - this uploads image to referencepath (see above)
    - overrides existing files
    - adds the file to the list.

Yust my 2 cents - because I know my customers ;)

I would really like to have this in 4.3 - I need it often!
I could help implementing this, but I am in vacancies
until 14.06.2009 - hope this is not too late ...

/Stefan